Monday, May 26, 2008

Wish me Luck!!!

So I have had a weekend. Have been knitting the tam. It actually has hooked me and I can't wait to see it done. Hats are my favorite and by the way the colors are coming together I already have an idea of who would love this hat for christmas. Thinking ahead. If I stay on task I will have some nice gifts for people this year. I always wait till it's almost here and can never pull off all my ideas. This is the year to do it. I quit one of mty jobs Yeah!!!! I am so relieved. I gave till June 30th. That seems ample time to find someone to replace me. Not that it's a specialized job just finding another warm body to step in is the hard part. Not much of an employee pool out here. This ,hopefully, will work out so that I have more time to spend with the boy's and more time to devote to m,y art. Whatever that is at the moment. I am feeling the need to get a canvas together. I have that wave swelling inside and have not felt it for years. I mean YEARS. So I want to be prepared for when it hits the shore. It feels like a biggy. Well am going to go soak in tub and mentally prepare myself to get to work. I'll find out how well my notice went over. I was kinda chicken shit about it and put it in a card and shoved it into the owners reciept bag. ish me luck!

No comments: